Superhuman Sales

The high-ROI sales generation & marketing agency for tech and ecommerce businesses

Content
marketing & strategy

According to a DemandGen report, 95% of buyers chose a solution provider that “Provided them with ample content to help navigate through each stage of the buying process.”

This is why our primary services revolve around what we call the content quest: taking a journey from visitor to customer.

Many agencies will talk about advertising, marketing, and branding—but because they lack a cohesive principle for guiding these, their strategy becomes a crapshoot. By contrast, everything we do is focused on the overarching goal of showcasing you as the trusted advisor in your sector, to your ideal prospects, at their current level of understanding. We do this by crafting a compelling journey of discovery for your prospects—where you demonstrate your expertise and gain their confidence by teaching them about their problem, and how to solve it.

This is the quest.

Watch the video, or read on…

The quest is fundamentally an automated but adaptive journey for Sam from his first contact with you via advertising, through to your website, then through to an email sequence—and then back to your website to buy, or into a sales call.

Some refer to this as a sales funnel, but it is not at all like a funnel—unless you turned a funnel upside down and asked Sam to climb up it. It is much more like a quest, where some people will inevitably “fail,” but your ideal prospects will eventually succeed.

Sam learns of the quest through advertising, enters it somewhere on your website…and from there we track and nurture his journey automatically (no manual guidance required).

Sam engages when you meet him where he’s at

The basic idea of the quest sequence is to recognize that many of the people who visit your site are people who need what you offer, but don’t yet understand their problem well enough to know it, or to make a decision immediately. This means there are three broad stages or arcs in the sales process:


Exploration Arc

People in this stage are what you’d typically call cold leads. They will someday need what you offer, but right now they’re only just learning about their problem. Exploration leads aren’t worth spending any time on in a traditional sales model, because they are way too far from being ready to buy. Because they are still exploring their problem, and don’t know what the solution will even look like yet, they are motivated by discovery.


Navigation Arc

People in this stage are what you’d call warm leads. They have a decent understanding of their problem, and know there’s a solution out there—but they’re fuzzy on what exactly it looks like. Navigation leads are not yet quite ready to buy. In today’s world of automation, a sales team ought not to spend very much time on them (though sadly many do; a huge waste of resources). Just enough to boost the rapport initially established through email. Because leads at this stage want clarity to navigate toward a solution, they are motivated by empowerment.


Resolution Arc

People in this stage are what you’d call hot leads. They understands their problem and the solution they need—and they’re actively looking for someone to provide it. These are the only people your sales team should spend a lot of time talking to—because they’re the only ones who are ready to buy! Since they are committed to resolving their problem, they are motivated by transformation.

Without a quest, you have to rely on the meager 3% of online searches which are transactional: performed by Resolvers who intend to purchase asap. You hope that your site convinces this 3% to contact your sales staff immediately—and you just let the other 97% go.

With the quest, you offer all leads the opportunity to move toward a sale—no matter where in the “story arc” they are.

If you think the quest methodology makes sense, why not get in touch to find out how we could integrate it into your own business?

Talk to us


Top